untuk menginstall Equation Editor:
- Masukkan CD Office ke Drive CD.
- Dari Start menu, pilih Settings lalu Control Panel.
- Klik Ganda Add/Remove Programs (atau ikon Add orRemove Programs).
- Pilih Microsoft Office 2007
- Klik Change.
- Setelah keluar instalasi office, pilih Add or Remove Features, lalu klik Continue.
- Pilih Office Tools, klik + (tanda plus) pada Equation Editor, dan pilih Run from MyComputer.
- Klik Continue. Bila Equation Editor selesai di install, klik Close.
Office 2003, XP, and 2000
For general instructions on installing other components of Office2003, XP, and 2000, see In Microsoft Office 2007 and earlier, how do I change a program's installation type? To add Equation Editor:
- Insert the first Office CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- From the Start menu, select either ControlPanel, or Settings and then.
- Double-click the Add/Remove Programs (or) icon.
- Locate the Microsoft Office entry that corresponds to what youhave installed and click once to highlight it. For example, if youhave Office XP, locate Microsoft Office XP Professional andselect it.
- Click Change.
- When the Office installation window opens, select Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
Note: For Office 2003, you may see the "CustomSetup" screen at this point. Check Choose advancedcustomization of applications, and then click Next.
- Next to Office Tools, click the + (plus sign)once. Click Equation Editor, and then select Run fromComputer.
- Click Continue. When Equation Editor has finishedinstalling, click OK.
Office 2008 and 2004 for Mac OS X
Note: In Office for Mac, the Equation Editor istypically installed by default. To check to see if it is installed,see the following path location, replacing versionwith the version of Office you have installed: \Applications\Microsoft Office version\Office\Equation Editor
If it is not installed already, to add Equation Editor:
- Insert the Office CD into your CD-ROM drive.
- On the desktop, double-click the Microsoft Office 2008 orMicrosoft Office 2004 icon.Note: If you are installing a copy downloaded fromIUware, you should have a .dmg file on yourdesktop. Usually, Mac OS X will automatically mount thisfile. If it doesn't, double-click the .dmg file to mount itand start the install process.
- The setup window will offer one or two installation options,depending on which version of Office you are installing:
- The first option is available in both Office 2008 and 2004. InOffice 2008, it is labeled. In Office 2004,it is labeled Office Setup Assistant. Follow theinstructions below to use one of these tools.
- The second option is available only in Office 2004, and is labeled. To install all Office 2004 applications andcomponents (such as the Equation Editor), drag and drop this icon intoyour folder.
- Follow steps 1 through 4 in the Office Setup Assistant orOffice Installer.
- If you are prompted to select your installation location in step5, either choose the location of a current Office installation, orselect the location you'd like to use for a new installation.
- In the box of customizable options, click the arrow next toOffice Tools and select Equation Editor.
- Click Install.
To use the Equation Editor in an Office application
- Open the desired Office application.
- Click Insert, and then Object.
- In the list of Object types, choose Microsoft Equation(this will open the Equation Editor).
- In the Equation Editor window, form your equation;when finished, click the red X in the upper right to closethe window.
- After a moment, the equation will appear in the application.